Tuesday, July 23, 2002

So I suppose this absence brings up the question "Is it better to blog about nothing than to not blog at all?"

I was feeling uninspired. Nothing of note has happened.

Bizarro Dream Last Night Recap:
I was stage manager for a production of The Music Man being done at my high school theatre, except the green room was more like one of those hotel rooms that has a door to the room next door. Oh... and Rob Zombie was in the chorus. Feel free to post your interpretations for that one, because all I can figure is that I need to lay off the coffee before bedtime.

Last Friday's Five
1. Where were you born? Sioux Center, Iowa
2. If you still live there, where would you rather move to? I haven't lived there in about six years. I love it there, but I would be hard-pressed to move back.
3. Where in the world do you feel the safest? My parents' house.
4. Do you feel you are well-traveled? In comparison to some, I suppose so. When I was on the road, we were in 30 of the 50 states... and I think when we were little kids my parents took us to a few others as well. However, I have yet to go abroad, and I have so many dream destinations that it isn't even funny.
5. Where is the most interesting place you've been? Hell, Michigan :)

0 Comments:

Post a comment