Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Happy Rex Manning Dave Matthews Day!

Michael is going with me tonight since Mark is out on the east coast this week with Little Big Town. Should be a good time.

Last week we finally found out the name of the band that lives a few doors down from us -- The Poolboys. They have a pretty decent bus. Impressive for a band that isn't signed anyway.

Transformers: Season One is out on DVD. I want to get it for my nephew for his birthday next month, but I'm trying to decide if I should get a copy for myself or just order it now and have it watched in time to send it out to him when I'm finished.

My EIQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient) is 60. Average is 100. Highest is 200. The thing is, I knew what answers they wanted to hear... but they aren't necessarily what I would do. I thought a lot of the "correct" answers were a load of crap.

Song for the Day:
#41 - Dave Matthews Band

0 Comments:

Post a comment