Thursday, June 20, 2002

Yay! The new M&M's colour is PURPLE!! (But what's up with that "limited time" crap?)

And down below is what I was writing earlier when the power went out, and I lost my connection:

I am horribly distracted today. Maybe it's because I have the door open, and I've been trying to lure a squirrel (Jimmy) inside. Maybe it's because I'm wearing an orange shirt (which, as a redhead, I normally avoid... but Michael gave it to me last night, and I woke up late.). Maybe it's because Ted won his court case, and I'm waiting for him to get back to take him out for a celebratory cappuccino.

Okay... and since everyone who reads this ought to care... here's another one of those little Getting to Know You things which comes courtesy of Joanna.

PAST:
first grade teacher's name:
Mrs. Romberg
last word you said: "perhaps"
last song you sang: "Close to You" by the Carpenters
what's in your cd player: the Elevator cd I'm supposed to be giving to Paul *guilt*
what colour socks are you wearing: I'm barefoot, but yesterday I wore my gray ones with Union Jacks on them.
what's under your bed: storage containers with sweaters in them
what time did you wake up today: the first time I hit snooze was 7:35

FUTURE:
where do you want to go:
home
what is your career going to be: I haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up.
where are you going to live: I have moved ten times since I moved out of my parents' house... your guess is as good as mine.
how many kids do you want: None for a long while... eventually a couple, maybe
what kind of car will you have: light blue classic VW beetle

CURRENT:
current mood:
unsettled
current music: none
current taste: Coffee with milk.
current hair: Two pigtails
current clothes: jeans, the aforementioned orange shirt
current annoyance: none to speak of
current smell: coffee
current longing: *sigh*
current desktop picture: The "Embrace" wallpaper from fork-you.com
current book: In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
color of toenails: royal blue... per usual
current crush: oh no no... only a select few know this one. like my sister and the other couple of people who know who they are
current time-wasting wish: see above
current hate: answering the phones at work

0 Comments:

Post a comment