Wednesday, June 12, 2002


Take the Which Spider-Man Character Are You? quiz.

I have found a favourite place in Tennessee. In Michigan, my place was the riverfront park. I loved the Canal Walk in Indy. But Sunday I took a stroll down this path that I had seen going down along the Harpath River. It was so beautiful and serene. (About halfway through, I decided I really was a bit stupid considering the recent news about the demise of Chandra Levy. But I was continuously conscious of alternative routes back to civilization if needed.)

There were these dragon-fly type creatures that followed me down the path, flitting from leaf to leaf. They were black for the most part, but when the sun hit them, they had the most brilliant stripe of metallic blue on their wings. (Again, I need a digital camera.)

When the path went away from the river, it started to follow alongside a green pond. It was covered in neon green muck, but it was still pretty.

Beth and I went back that night... it was still lovely outside. Then I showed her the cemetary at Carnton. We also walked up to the plantation house and gardens. Is it technically trespassing if you don't see any signs?

Not all who wander are lost. ~J.R.R. Tolkien

0 Comments:

Post a comment