Monday, June 10, 2002

Molested Cars - "So what is a molested car? Basically it has been modified in ways that do not enhance the vehicle in any way." The paint-job section highlights one of my vehicle pet peeves... the paintjob you hope that no one honestly paid for... and if so, you are hoping they are in a lawsuit trying to get their money back. (via The Presurfer)

I spent the early part of this afternoon on the deck in a daft effort to increase my odds of getting skin cancer (aka attempting to get some color... but for any redhead, this just means getting more freckles.). I'm finding that I got a little crispier than I thought at the time. Ouch!

This concept is fascinating me today. Let-Me-Stay-For-A-Day. The guy is basically hitchhiking around the world with the help of gracious hosts along the way. Amazing. Partly insane, but amazing.


Which era in time are you?

0 Comments:

Post a comment