Tuesday, June 18, 2002

I'm horrible -- I did not get ahold of my family this weekend. Happy Father's Day, Dad... and Happy Birthday, Mom!

File this one under Hell Hath No Fury... apparently they have traced the source of the Colorado forest fire back to a forest worker who was burning a letter from her estranged husband. Sucks to be her.

Well, now that the NBA Playoffs and the Stanley Cup have produced champions for this year, I suppose I can turn my attention to the World Cup. Look at the U.S. hanging in there. Of course, Germany is probably going to kick the pants off them, but go team! (Which reminds me of when I was on the Metro in D.C. with a couple of German players back in 1994.)


Find your Realm of Influence at SailorOrion.com

Song for the Day:
In Bloom - Nirvana

0 Comments:

Post a comment