Saturday, June 15, 2002

How to Recognize a Bad Boy -- for all the women out there who may wonder, and for all the men out there who are trying to be one. Yeah, and then I found something interest in the main article when they were interview a guy who was a "reformed player". He said he had to target a specific girl: "Usually, the shier kinds, not the most attractive ones in the world, because the stunning ones usually don't put out."

You're Donatello!

You're introspective and somewhat reserved. Definetely more brain cells than the average turtle, and you're something of a "Mr. Fix-It." You love to invent things, or fix broken stuff. You are quiet and serious, but do have a fun side. Try and let it show more often.
Which Ninja Turtle Are You? Quiz by Irish

I could seriously consider a career in the travel agent arts. Today I order tickets for the guys to go to Ooooooklahoma. Paul and I just talked about plans for the New Olreans/Minnesota/Wisconsin weekend. I still think they may need to defy time and space to get to WI on time... but hey... whatever.

The Weather in Hell

Heehee... this is what I was ultimately looking for the other day, but I didn't expect to find anything this great. It changes daily, mind you.

Yay -- Friday Five's back!
1. How often do you do laundry? Sadly, I tend to wear everything I own before I muster up the energy to haul it all downstairs to wash.
2. What's in a typical wash load? A typical load? I generally have towels, undies & other delicates, bedding, jeans & dark t-shirts, maybe another load with knits and light stuff.
3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? Top loader. Liquid Tide Free.
4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? Yepper... Snuggle *giggle*
5. Dryer or clothesline? Both. Anything that might have the slightest potential for shrinkage gets hung up. Being tall, I can't afford to lose any length on anything!

0 Comments:

Post a comment