Saturday, June 29, 2002

Friday Five
When was the last time you...
1. ...sent a handwritten letter?
I sent cds with letters to my sister, my parents, and my aunt & uncle all on the same day about three weeks ago.
2. ...baked something from scratch or made something by hand? I don't really bake these days, but I made my mom's vegetable dip not long ago instead of buying the stuff that comes in tubs. I made my last skirt on memorial day weekend.
3. ...camped in a tent? Oh my... I think it was Sonshine '95. I don't really do the Great Outdoors to that extent.
4. ...volunteered your time to church, school, or community? I used to be a lot more involved than I am now... moving and having to find a new church to go to has hampered that -- but I used to run sound, do drama, and was a youth group adult-like figure when I was in Indy.
5. ...helped a stranger? That's tough to remember, because those kinds of things are often impromptu. I must look like I know where I'm going, because I feel like I am constantly giving directions... I know I told some lady how to get back to the interstate the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a comment