Sunday, June 16, 2002

Ern, I was watching Cruel Intentions for the first time this afternoon on television too! Though I had never really heard much about it, I quickly picked up on the parallels to Dangerous Liaisons, which is one of my all-time favourites... so though I left before the end, I'm sure I can guess what happens. It was kind of cheese-mo in comparison, but I saw some very John-Malkovichy aspects to Ryan Phillippe's performance. (Interestingly enough, Swoosie Kurtz shows up in both.) Mr. Cranky gave it four bombs.

There's a cutey at the Starbucks down the road from the office. I didn't think so at first... but he's growing on me after hearing Beth go on and on about him. He's really tall and dark with super curly hair... not unlike Josh Groban. We think his name is Jordan. We have too much spare time.

David Blaine is at it again His newest spectacle will be next February when he will be thrown into the freezing River Thames from Tower Bridge, hoping to escape his chains before surfacing alive.

Another ex is getting married. I used to think he was "the one". Ahh well... best wishes to the happy couple.

0 Comments:

Post a comment