Sunday, May 19, 2002

Would you spend $15.95 for a Star Wars Lego Pen? I'm not sure exactly what the point is, but hey... it's Legos and Star Wars -- perfect combination.

We had Karl's surprise 40th birthday party tonight. 80's theme. (In tribute to his rocker days.) It was great. He was so surprised... and of course, we got in trouble for being such wonderful liars. :) So many people turned out... it was really sweet.


I'm exceptionally artistic! Find your soul type.


Take the "What kind of cone are you?" Test

I am a fridge!
what kitchen utensil are YOU?


A fridge is a utensil now? *makes mental note*

Beth and I watched the new Keith Green DVD when we got home tonight. (Problem is, we don't have a dvd player, so I took the rca cable from my stereo and connected this handy computer gadget to the vcr... but didn't have the right cord for the sound... so it was a little weird, but no less effective.)

Heard Thux telling of a really horrendous evening when he and Recah were attacked by an ostrich. Only in South Africa, I tell you.

Speaking of, I am nearly finished with Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight -- Alexandra Fuller's memoir on her childhood in Africa. It has been a really interesting read. I sometimes dislike how she interrupts one train of thought to tell another story without making clear when that story stops and is back on first story... but other than that, I love it.

The next book in line is Wild at Heart by John Eldredge. Levi was telling us about it last week. It's apparently written for men... but he said that women could get a lot out of it too. The back cover says... "In Wild at Heart, John Eldredge invites men to recover their masculine heart, defined in the image of a passionate God. And he invites women to discover the secret of a man's soul and to delight in the strength and wildness men were created to offer."

Here's a fun waste of time via Plurp (who you can also thank for the test below): Kharon I guess it is a game... although I am giving up right now, because I couldn't find the lightswitch and ended up stuck in another room.


Find Out If You Are John Stamos!

0 Comments:

Post a comment