Saturday, June 01, 2002


So which letter of the alphabet matches YOUR personality, huh? (via another danielle)

Call it blasphemy if you will, but I have yet to see Fellowship of the Rings. I didn't want to see it until I had read the book, which I didn't want to read until after I had finished The Hobbit... neither of which has happened yet. So I mentioned this to Ted today. He highly recommended that I see it in the theater if I still could.

We then got into a conversation about the parallels between FOTR and the Star Wars Triology/Sextet/Quintet (whatever you want to call it at this stage of the game). This is what we've got so far:
1. The Orks = The Clones
2. The white wizard (I think) = Dooku (funny that it's the same guy)
3. Doon Mountain/volcano (or whatever) = the Death Star/reactor core

So it's still showing at Hundred Oaks. I guess I've got my weekend planned.

(By the by, Jack left me a voicemail last night. I guess I should call him while he's still in town, eh?)

0 Comments:

Post a comment