Thursday, May 23, 2002

Remember the E.T.'s that made a cameo appearance during a Senate scene in The Phantom Menace? Well, there are a few hidden gems in Attack of the Clones as well. I love the last one! :)

NYC is a no go. :( They took too long deciding and the opportunity slipped away. Some crappy band probably got in first.

I guess I'm going to the Darrell Waltrip Grand Prix at the Factory on Monday. Newsboys got a car, and I think Beth is going to be the flag girl. I don't know who is driving yet, but they wanted Karl to do it. I'll drive! I'll drive! I hope they are in the 3:00 race, or I don't think I'll be awake for it.

I think I'll spend today updating websites. At least I get paid by the hour on that stuff.

Oh yeah... my new favourite cd is one I picked up at 1st Co. the other day -- Rivertribe. They are amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a comment