Saturday, May 18, 2002

I see my post from yesterday disappeared into blog limbo. Oh well, I just said that I was tired. The movie was amazing. And that I would post more later.

I still don't have time to go into depth of how beautiful Attack of the Clones is... but go see it, if you haven't already!

Yay -- Kim sent me this photo down below today! A bunch of my classmates and I got together on Christmas Eve. (Pictured: back - Amanda, Kim; front - Dave's wife, David, Michael, Nate, me, Barbara, Marsha, & Jess.)



New IMPROVED Friday Five
1. What shampoo do you use? Goodness... I'm a shampoo rotater. I rarely use the same one two days in a row. Vital Nutrients, Nexxus, Biolage, Aveda, Redken, Bed Head. I'm a salon brand girl.
2. Do you use conditioner? What kind? A couple times a week... only on the ends, else it makes it too flat. Vital Nutrients, Redken, Bed Head, or that red color-enhancing junk.
3. When was the last time you got your hair cut? The last time I saw my sister -- December 29th.
4. What styling products do you use? Sheesh... depends on the day. Sometimes mousse, sometimes spray gel, most often that Redken liquid cement stuff... unless I blow it dry, then there is a whole other array of products.
5. What's your worst hair-related experience? My life has been a series of bad hair-related experiences. It has a mind of its own. I really can't be bothered with it.

0 Comments:

Post a comment