Thursday, May 16, 2002

I have in my possession three tickets to Star Wars Episode II - showing tonight... at 12:01. We're staking out the place starting at 11:15... since we have a large crew going... me, 2 roommates, 1 kiwi, 3 beanbaggers, 1 mt, 1 rumsey, 1 rod laverer. I volunteer to sit alone if it comes to splitting up. No one to talk to me then... though it is always nice to have an arm to grab if it should get a little tense.

I think this is the first (and hopefully only) time I wish I was Canadian. "Kellogg Canada will be helping Canadian Star Wars fans prepare for Attack of the Clones with limited edition Episode II interactive premiums in specially marked boxes of cereal and a new Kellogg's Star Wars cereal."

I don't want to think about fans today. I refuse. (But everything is much better... thanks for the post, T!)

0 Comments:

Post a comment