Friday, May 03, 2002

gush·i·mo·to
adj.
In deep smit; me. Proper usage:"You have never gone all gushimoto on me before."


You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others.
Which Royalty Are You? Find out!

And in honor of my breakfast this morning... animal cracker test!
You are the Lion Cracker. King of the jungle you parade like the almighty person you are. Ready to devour and hunt anytime you please and knowing others fear and are scared of you. You can't be stopped
Take the animal crackers test.

Beth and I are grilling maniacs. At least we were until the propane ran out. (Oops.) We attempted to grill corn on the cob. However, it just kind of burned and ended up tasting like burnt popcorn. (Go figure.) So I have found two recipes to try the next time:
Grilled Corn on the Cob (in husks)
Grilled Corn on the Cob (in aluminum foil)

I have a grandchild! I've been waiting for months for my creature on technosphere to give birth. Yay. It's so cute. :)

0 Comments:

Post a comment