Saturday, May 25, 2002

Friday Five
1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having?
Hmm... it was the other night. It involved riding in a car with a couple people I know. Then there was something about moving into this house amidst several assisted-living homes for mentally handicapped people. I think there was a tiger in there too somewhere. (I really need to lay off the late night caffeine.)

2. Do you have any recurring dreams?
I used to have one all the time that took place in the basement of where my parents' house used to be. But it was like a glass maze that I had to crawl through.

3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?
I really can't recall any scary dreams at all.

4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?
I used to when I was around 12 years old. Of course, that was when I was aspiring to be a writer anyway, so any material was worth writing down to me.

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?
I feel like I have them all the time, because I hate having to actually end my dreams when my alarm goes off.


take the non-offensive quiz.

I didn't go to see Cake last night.

0 Comments:

Post a comment