Saturday, April 27, 2002

Main Street Festival tomorrow. I am so tired, but I am planning on dragging my butt out of bed for this one.

Chattanooga on Sunday night.

Friday Five
1. What are your hobbies? I like to read and sew and play video games (current addiction is Motocross Mania) and mess around on the computer.
2. Do you collect anything? If so, what? Dust. No, I used to collect pop cans with different designs, but with all the moving I've done in recent years, I gave up on that.
3. Is there a hobby you're interested in, but just don't have the time/money to do? Underwater basket weaving.
4. Have you ever turned a hobby into a moneymaking opportunity? I'm getting paid to update people's websites... I guess that counts, right?
5. Besides web-related stuff (burbs, rings, etc.), what clubs do you belong to? I'm a Sam's Club member. I think that's it, at this point in my life. I used to be in 4-H. :) We were the West Clever Clovers.

0 Comments:

Post a comment