Tuesday, April 02, 2002

It was definitely a warm-fuzzy weekend. Heard from old friends. Met new people. Good times.

Matthew (who is really the only person I keep in touch with from college) showed up on my doorstep Saturday night after a 14-hour drive from Ft. Lauderdale. We walked around downtown in the rain attempting to find a place that continues serving food after midnight. We ate and caught up on everything that has gone on since we last saw each other back in April of last year. Good times. Despite our major differences in opinion sometimes, I think he truly is a good person who has mellowed with age.

Yesterday was filled with people, food, and laughter. It almost made up for my twinge of homesickness knowing I was missing the family dinner back home. Highlights of my day: service in the morning, Kodak moments, lamb, Aerro the human garbage-disposal, pavlova, Hans & T.W.'s magic show, the cracker trick, and spinach dip at Bailey's.

 
"Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results."
~James Lane Allen
 
"If you want to be successful, find someone
who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results."
~Anthony Robbins
 
"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones,
you'll start having positive results."
~Willie Nelson



Barbara just got email. Yay!

I hope Tash survived Easter camp... maybe she'll email me the details. :)