Thursday, April 11, 2002

I don't want to take these tests... but I just have to...


Which NIRVANA song are you?



Find your inner donut.


The Band Quiz


I don't know exactly how they determine the personality traits of band instruments, but whatever. Chocolate donuts are the only ones I ever really eat, so that's fine by me. I dig "Pennyroyal Tea"... and I do my own thing.

REMINDER TO SELF:
Saturday the 13th, 6:00 p.m.
David Blaine - Street Magic
on The Discovery Channel

I am desperately trying to somehow find a pc version of the old mac game The Fool's Errand. It may not be as great as I remember it, but I did have the best time playing it ages ago at my aunt & uncles house. The thing is that it was made for Macs, and even copies of that are apparently out of print.

0 Comments:

Post a comment