Saturday, April 20, 2002


1. What's your favorite TV show and why? 24, because of the original concept and extreme intensity. (And hello! Lou Diamond Phillips as a prison guard! How brilliant was that? I love him!)
2. Who is your favorite television star? Kiefer Sutherland :)
3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? M.A.S.K. or Twin Peaks
4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? Is Frasier still on? Never liked that show.
5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? Apparently 24's return next season is still in question.

On that note, Martin over at The Copydesk posted a link yesterday to Real-time reviews of '24'. I wish I had thought of that. My household watches that show religiously. I also think that a 24-hour 24 marathon is in order at the end of the season. Maybe FX would do that.



Okay, I know I wasn't going to be talking about Brandon anymore... even though he really is so cute... but I found out that he has puked on my roommate before. How exciting is that? She was doing promotions for the festival... and he had partaken of too much alcohol and other substances. He's still cute though.

GMA week begins Sunday. I have yet to figure out exactly what my plans for the week are. I don't have one of those pass thingies that get you in to everything... since I'm not here looking for a record deal, and I have a job that already keeps me far too busy as it is. But I have started compiling a list of places I need to get to:
~ Sunday - Newsboys Jumbotron... after the whole permit fiasco, I just want to say that I've seen it.
~ Monday - Sparrow Late-night Showcase... might catch The Elms, Santus Real, & Newsboys.
~ Tuesday - Tooth & Nail showcase... Supertones, Bleach, KJ-52, Jeremy Camp... all I really want to see is Jeremy and say hi to Brandon (not the above-mentioned Brandon).
~ Wednesday - Fervent showcase... I want to catch Big Daddy Weave, since they are exARCies too.
~ Feezel - don't know what night, but they are at Grand Central Station at 11:25.

Song of the Day:
All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray - Handel
I don't know why Messiah is in my head today... but whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a comment