Saturday, March 16, 2002



Tut tut... it looks like rain. It's a balmy 76 degrees outside right now. (Hello! Can anybody say "middle of March!"??) Really humid and clouds have been rolling in all afternoon. Perfect recipe for a nice spring thunderstorm, if you ask me. :)

What a day! I am so excited for my well-deserved two days off starting in one hour.

I am a human abacus. Aww yeah, I was on the Math Team in junior high. I was over at First Co. briefly this afternoon. Their guys were there signing 1000 t-shirts. Apparently Phil had it down to a science and so he needed to know how many "one minute and fifteen seconds"s were in an hour. (48) Beth couldn't believe I did that in my head. Apparently they were averaging 12 every minute fifteen. (Which seems amazingly slow to me, but whatever...) So yeah, they'll be there forever.

0 Comments:

Post a comment