Tuesday, March 19, 2002

IIWII...YK?

That seven letter phrase inspired much laughter today. Whenever there is no real way to explain a situation, Karl has a tendency to say, "It is what it is, you know?" This little phrase drives Ted crazy because "if Karl knew what it was, he would say what it was. And if he doesn't know what it is, how are we supposed to know what it is." The beauty of it is that phrase can complete any conversation. It is so great.

Today we were discussing how "the phrase" is more of a philosophy. A creed, of sorts. So I am going to make IIWII...YK? bracelets, not unlike WWJD bracelets. It will be hilarious. It will be wonderful. I just need to figure out where my floss and beads are. I see this going huge. Everyone will want them. I will be popular. (or not.)


My poor car is dying a slow and painful death. Ugh. It is so sad. My poor Amana. Please don't die. "Listen. Submit. You hear me? You're strong. You stay alive."

0 Comments:

Post a comment