Wednesday, March 27, 2002

I love my roommate! She knows everybody. Apparently there is a Nelly show in the works, and if it materializes, she can get us tickets and possibly backstage passes. I am really excited. We may be the only white girls there, but hey... what can I say... I like him.

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon - hours of fun. When I was working downtown in Indy, Lee, Carleen, Brent and I used to walk to this pub nearby for lunch. We always had a game to play, and we tried our hand at 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon several times. Ahh... memories.

Song of the Day:
#1 - Nelly

Honorable Mention:
Cover Me - Candlebox
Heard this one on the radio this afternoon -- ahh... made me miss all my guy friends from high school.

Happy Birthdays to my sister (I miss being able to sit in your kitchen and talking with you!) and Jennavieve (I cannot wait to be in your wedding!)!!

0 Comments:

Post a comment