Saturday, March 30, 2002

Everybody in the free world decided to come to Cool Springs this afternoon... I swear. I found myself taking the most obscenely out-of-the-way route to the other office just to avoid traffic around the mall. *rawr*


1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? hehe... umm... let me think on that one.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? Kurt Cobain came as a bit of a shocker. Princess Di was even more so. I actually cried a bit on that one watching all the television coverage and all.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? Selma Hayek -- she's still dating Ed Norton, right? :)
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? My friend calls me Donna, because he says the girl on That 70's Show reminds him of me. Hair color only, I assume.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? Umm... gee. Starting last June, basically 85% of the people I work with on a daily basis are famous in some respect. When I was about 8, I met and had my photo taken with Fred Grandy (aka Gopher from The Love Boat).

Song of the Day:
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

I also just need to say that my mom rocks!! I got a box in the mail from her today. Contents included: photos of my neice & nephew, my license plate stickers (which expired last month... oops), hometown newspapers with wedding photos of people from my school, and a special Easter treat -- Hello Kitty socks! :) I love socks! I love Hello Kitty! I love my mother!

0 Comments:

Post a comment