Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Alicia Keys has successfully overkilled that opening phrase from "Fallin'". You know the one I'm talking about... I keep on fallin'.... *dramatic pause*... *agonizing groan*... iiiiiiiiiiiiiin and out of love...

I watched her on Carson Daly last night, and she used that line to go into "A Woman's Worth". Ugh. I never want to hear that again.

I am going to an Easter party in a couple weeks. It is going to be surreal. Toby Mac and his wife are on the guestlist. Is this really my life now?

On my way back from staff meeting, I was blown away by all the trees that are in bloom already. We have had rain for three days, and it has awakened all the plantlife here. The lawns are looking greener, flowers are perking up, trees are budding.

All that to say, I have decided to buy a digital camera. I have been torn on the technology for a while now. As much as I would like to remain a camera-and-film purist, so often I see little things (like trees in bloom in the middle of March) and wish I could show other people. These days it takes me too long to fill a roll of film for it to be worth the trouble of developing and scanning, etc. So I think I will drop a note off at my old neighbors apartment to see if he can get me a good deal on one since he works for Kodak in the digital camera department.

0 Comments:

Post a comment