Thursday, March 28, 2002

 
"Our way is not soft grass, it's a mountain path with lots of rocks. But it goes upwards, forward, toward the sun."
~Ruth Westheimer
 
"We are each other's harvest...
we are each other's magnitude and bond."
~Gwendolyn Brooks
 
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
~Anais Nin



Did I forget to mention my run-in with the cops yesterday? Seems I didn't shut the security system off right, so they sent an officer over. He was more interested at looking at the stuff on our walls than whether I was a robber or not. Turns out he knows one of the guys depicted in the larger-than-life banner that hangs above my desk... same guy who happens to be my landlord... so I figure once we got the "it's a small world after all" conversation out of the way, I was all set.

I have been lacking serious motivation this week. (Maybe because the boss is out of town?) I have big plans for today though. I'm not going to lunch until I can see the surface of my desk again. Which reminds me...

I found out that I am an EIFP. (Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)

"People of this type tend to be enthusiastic, talkative and outgoing; clever, curious and playful; deeply caring, sensitive and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized."

They nearly hit the nail on the head with that one. "Disorganized" is truly a matter of opinion, however. I just like to think that my methods of organization are misunderstood by the general population.

You can find out what you are too.

0 Comments:

Post a comment