Saturday, February 16, 2002

There is a disturbance in the force.

With all of the websites out there in the world about every topic ever invented, you would think that there would be a website somewhere with photos of the different designs of olympic medals through the decades. I did find this article on the design for this year's medals.

I also wanted to see if there were any blogs by people who were actually in attendance of any of the actual olympic events this year. There actually are two out there by guys who are working at the games. Guy Number One and Guy Number Two. (Found via this guy.)

I am not convinced that they are the only ones, so I will continue my quest.

By the way, I was kicking tail in the Fantasy Olympics there after going with Germay for the womens luge.

0 Comments:

Post a comment