Monday, February 25, 2002

I keep my magnetic poetry on the inside of my apartment door so that people can release their creativity as they are heading out. I am about to take it all down, but I wanted to put the poems here to save for posterity's sake. These were all written by me, Manda, Jay, Nate or Roy. I forget who did what anymore.

maddie loves me (That was Manda, for sure.)

chocolate chant club
can cry car
(Roy)

we rock raw & repulsively (Roy)

please let the music soar

men like me
(originally by Manda, but Roy transformed into...)

men like me to cook & iron
for them

I whisper my scream
& produce black language

as luscious as an egg

blood rust on the water

you are summer

they think I dress ugly
(me)

bittersweet symphony

no ache
no crush
be light
and true
the moment when love
falls for you
(me)

0 Comments:

Post a comment