Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Hans Brinker and his silver skates? I found it interesting that two supposed Apolo-Anton-Ohno fan websites that have sprung up have both been shut down by their respective free hosts because of exceeding their alloted bandwidth. Just goes to show that people just love this new heartthrob. The skating-sensation will be on Leno tonight. May have to check that out.

I have seen mixed reviews of the Salt Lake 2002 Olympics Playstation game. It apparently only has six events (Women's Slalom, Men's Downhill, Men's Snowboard Slalom, Men's 2-Man Bobsleigh, Men's Ski Jumping, & Women's Freestyle Aerials), but the screenshots look pretty impressive to me.

Strange Sighting:
This morning I saw a hip, young guy sitting at a table in Starbucks. That is not very unusual especially in Cool Springs. What make me look twice was the fact that this guy was knitting. He had a couple of rolls of off-white yarn, and he was going to town on some unidentifiable project. (However I suspect it was going to be a beanie, since there were a couple others on the table.) He was totally cool about it... which in turn makes him totally cool.

0 Comments:

Post a comment