Saturday, February 02, 2002

Get'cho freakon. (That's for Manda.)



Thanks to for the poignant review of that video.


1. Have you ever had braces? Any other teeth trauma? No, but I probably should have. I had stains on my teeth from a medication I was given as a child... which sucked, and I recently had something done about that. And for the record, I have aboslutely no cavities. I had a few in my baby teeth, but none since those fell out.
2. Ever broken any bones? No, but I have always wanted to.
3. Ever had stitches? I had my knee scoped my senior year. This was a result of falling while running through the woods in the dark in the fall. That injury was reaggrivated in The Big Van Accident of December 1994. So had the surjury that spring to fix it once and for all.
4. What are the stories behind some of your [physical] scars? I don't really have anything fun. Just the three scars on my right knee. I used to have one kinda where the ankle meets the foot from when I dropped a scissors point-down... but I think that one only shows up in the summer anymore.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Mark's back in town. Yay! I think we are going to catch a movie some night. I'm going to The Edge for the first time in weeks on Sunday. Then every other spare minute it going to be spent packing. Woohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a comment