Monday, February 18, 2002

Friday Five

1. What was the first thing you ever cooked? Goodness... I have no idea. Hardboiled eggs?
2. What's your signature dish? Champagne Salad.
3. Ever had a cooking disaster? (tasted like crap, didn't work, etc.) Describe. Well, victory and disaster can be so closely related.... The whole cornish hen / pumpkin soup night was fun and seemed potentially successful, but curry can be scary.
4. If skill and money were no object, what would make for your dream meal? My family's traditional Christmas dinner.
5. What are you doing this weekend? I need to pack... I need to pack... I need to move. But I may actually get to see Brotherhood of the Wolf on Monday. Yay!

I'm not in the Dido demographic. I only own three of the albums mentioned: The Joshua Tree, Jagged Little Pill, and Protection (which should only count as half, because I own Blue Lines as well... it had nothing to do with Tracey Thorn).

0 Comments:

Post a comment