Saturday, February 23, 2002

Am I the only one who sees this?

Sarah Hughes vs. Reba McEntire


I think it's the same person.

Friday Five
1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well? Capricorn. I tend to not put a lot of stock in all that, but it's sort of accurate.
2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? Any Christmas card with a "P.S. Happy Birthday" on it.
3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? That's really hard to say. I have a hard time deciphering what was birthday and what was Christmas anymore. But I really love my sewing machine.
4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? I generally celebrate the same way every year. Church in the morning, some sort of Christmas party in the afternoon/evening... for my 16th, my mom planned a surprise party for me which was cool. One year she took a bunch of my friends and I to see Aladdin, which was great.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Pack and move or die trying.

0 Comments:

Post a comment