Saturday, January 12, 2002

Ilya at Express Visa Service is my all-time hero. He just called and said he is overnighting the visas today. I think I can breathe properly again.


I have such a beautiful and thoughtful friend. She sent me a carved Maori necklace much like the one to the right. It is so beautiful. I forget exactly what she said the meaning of it is, but I just love both the gift and the giver! (I was going to send your Christmas gift along with the guys, but it sounds like every spare suitcase nook and cranny is being stuffed with merch -- so I will post it to you.) :)

Friday Five

1. What was your first job? I worked in my dad's office during the summers. My first one outside of that was when I was sixteen. I was a sandwich artist at Subway.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Ugh. The first one that I actually count was when I was 18. The ones before that had technicalities.
3. What was your first car? What happened to it? The first car I drove when I turned 16 was my mom's little white Sunbird convertible. That made me popular when we went cruising. The first one I owned was my little blue Cavalier named Eddie.
4. What was your first concert? Gosh, was it dc Talk and Michael W Smith?
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? It's Manda's last weekend in Indianapolis, so I am going up to help pack the last odds and ends. We also have to color and trim her hair. Dinner at Mama Carolla's is imperative. I want to see Brotherhood of the Wolf so badly, but I doubt I will be able to convince her that she wants to see it. This could very well be my last Indiana hoorah. :(

0 Comments:

Post a comment