Friday, February 01, 2002

I admit that I listen to public radio. I am 25-years old going on 65, I know. I have been hooked on it ever since working with Tim Arkema in Michigan. Now it is basically my only source of news. I couldn't get along without my Morning Edition. I really miss Diane Rehm and Talk of the Nation... but I catch Fresh Aire with Terry Gross on my way home.

So last night on Fresh Aire, Terry was interviewing Lt. Col. Martha McSally. In summary, she is suing the defence department for the unequal treatment for U.S. Servicewomen in Saudi Arabia. I was just very impressed by her level-headedness and clarity in speech. She did not come off as being some sort of feminazi, just as someone who has deep convinctions. So for that, I just wanted to bring her up here.

garagesale.com - I wanted that site to be cooler. Sad.

I'm sewing my necktie skirt. Started last night. By my estimations I need three more ties. Too bad the Goodwills down here are horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a comment