Thursday, January 10, 2002

As usual, I have the post-stress migraine going on right now. But the good news is that I think things are looking good on the visa situation, and the guys will get to their shows in Aust./New Zealand without problems.

Last night I fell in love. Beth was dogsitting for these two adorable poodle puppies. They weren't all shaved like those yucky show dogs though... they were just tiny and cute and furry. They looked just like a little stuffed animal by GUND. She has been watching them for almost a month now, and as repayment, the owners said they would pay for her to get one. Yay... we're going to have a puppy!



Okay, so I missed a few Friday Fives in there... so I'll play catch-up with the Wednesday Thirteen.

1. You've just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor - what actor would you pick? I think I would go with Sean Connery. Though if I said Tommy Lee Jones, I would then own almost every movie ever made.
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Monsters, Inc.
3. What was the last video or DVD that you bought? The Frighteners
4. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of? The Saint
5. What was your biggest accomplishment in 2001? following my dream of eight years
6. What was your biggest disappointment? losing my Grandmother in December... getting laid off really stunk too.
7. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? No, I like to spare myself the guilt later on in the year when I would have realized that I had broken it.
8. Where do you wish you were celebrating? Eh, doesn't really matter to me.
9. What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve? Well, I had planned on being up in Michigan with the gang celebrating Matt & Amy's nuptuals, but due to weather conditions, it was just me, Manda, & Maddie on the couch watching movies.
10. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Does Vegemite count?
11. Name one (material) thing you can't live without. my computer
12. Name something you've always wanted to do but didn't have time for. My tour scrapbook from the ARC days.
13. What outrageous thing do you wish you had the nerve to do? scuba diving

The Army is updating the dresscode for the first time in 10 years. Fire-engine red, purple, blue, black, and white nailpolish are still out though. Guess I would have to make some adjustments.



Speaking of which, Angela got me some great OPI nailpolish for my birthday that I should really try out soon.

American Ocean and Deeply in Love

0 Comments:

Post a comment