Wednesday, December 19, 2001

Well, I had a great weekend, but blogger wasn't working when I came back all ready to tell about the merriment.

The highlight was unexpectedly running into Kevin Doyle again after two years. He sure knows how to make a lady feel good. (And not in a sleezy-guy type of way.) He just had something genuinely nice to say about every aspect of me. "I love your hair like that. It's a great length." "Love the new glasses." "Those shoes are cool." "You just look amazing." Etc. That sweetheart is going to make a lucky lady so happy someday.

Apparently I have the glow of someone in love. I walked in the door, and the first thing Jack says to me is, "Do you have a man? You have a man! Who is it? Amanda, who is it?" Wish I knew.

Had a Christmas party last night. We determined that at some point in everyone who lives in Nashville will have worked for EMI, Disney, or Coca-cola or work with someone who has, does, or will. Though most of us there were slaves to EMI. Me, technically not, but in the grand scheme of things, yes.


 
 
  Happy
   25th
Birthday,
    Jay!


 

0 Comments:

Post a comment