Wednesday, December 05, 2001

Today I sent a letter to the McDonald's corporation to ask them to bring back the fried apple pies instead of those blechy ones they have now. They switched over in 1992, so I figured 2002 would be a great time for a comeback.

"After making us live without them for ten years, would you please consider bringing back the fried apple pies? 2002 could launch their comeback after a decade’s absence.

"I am sure some people appreciated the gesture of concern for America’s health by offering the less-palatable baked pies. I understand that some people face real issues in regards to their weight and cholesterol, and this is a healthier alternative for them. However, I do believe that Americans are smart enough to gauge whether they should choose a fatty item for their diet or not. Perhaps offering the fried pies along side of the baked pies would be an option."

I really hate this Ginger thing. More about that later.

0 Comments:

Post a comment