Monday, December 03, 2001

So Amanda and I spent two and a half hours doing glamour shots. I admit it was kind of fun to be pampered and told how beautiful we were. The girl said I have "perfect, pouty lips". Uh, okay.

Also, on Saturday I got my free month of digital cable installed. 500+ channels. Since I didn't used to watch much television, it really is overload. BUT... I was able to tape the Jimmy Eat World concert special on MTV2 tonight, so I am thrilled with it already.

Ever heard of Entomophagy? Here's a hint... you can read about it at EatBug.com. I found this one while trying to figure out what these mutant cricket things are that have plagued me lately. (Okay, so I have only had two... but two in three days is far more than I care to host here at the cottage.)

We built a fire in my fireplace for the first time this weekend. Fire hint for today: start with a base of pine cones... worked like a charm for us to get the logs going. Here are some other tips to get your winter fires burning.

0 Comments:

Post a comment