Friday, December 14, 2001

Last Friday's Five

1. If you were to go to a movie this weekend, which one would you pick? I really want to see Behind Enemy Lines. Nate and I talked about going last Sunday, but I fell asleep instead.
2. What movie would you like to rent this weekend? I have been really wanting to see Glory again. I own it, but I think it must be at my parents' house, because I cannot find it here.
3. What one TV show do you always try to watch? 24 (you can watch the encore of Tuesday's episode tomorrow night at 9pm/8central on FOX. :)
4. If you (and your S.O.) were cool with it, what five celebrities (at the most) would it be 'ok' for you to have a fling with? hehe... umm... Heath Ledger, J.C. Chasez (hehe), erm... that's all I can think of. How disappointing.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Well, I was at home spending time with my family. Did a lot of chores around the house that had not gotten done with my mother being so busy. Put up Christmas decorations. Spent some quality time at the piano. But "Family" was the keyword for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a comment