Tuesday, December 04, 2001

It's Moonday. (Or Monday, I guess.) On my way to work this morning, the moon was still hanging in the western sky. The shadows on the surface looked kind of like a yin-yang.

Last night it looked like there was a man in the moon.

This site shows you Today's Moon and also lists what events happened on which phase of the moon. Kind of interesting.

By the way, I'm working for NASA. Kind of. I forget where I got this link, so I apologize... but you can go here and help mark craters on images of the surface of Mars.

So apparently there was an American among the captured Taliban. That makes me feel really weird. This article has him describing what it was like at the prisoner uprising in Mazar-E-Sharif. It seems to bring a new perspective on what is happening.

And I'm so glad that "Ginger" has finally been revealed. After all the hoopla, it's a stinking scooter. Just what America needs. Another anti-exercise device. For the latest updates, see Ginger-Chat.com.

0 Comments:

Post a comment