Thursday, December 20, 2001

It is finished.

Michael and I started this, our first creative collaborative effort, on Monday night. Last night it was completed. It is the first in a series of über-cool cds to be used as pre- and post-show music. It is beautiful. It is amazing. I am actually considering a reroute of my New Year's plans in order to catch the show in Chicago... simply for the pre-show music. :)

**Refrigerator Magnets: Volume One**
01. Children - Robert Miles
02. Message in a Bottle - The Police
03. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
04. Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
05. One More Time - Daft Punk
06. That Song - Big Wreck
07. Africa - Toto
08. It Is What It Is - Adam Again
09. Pocket Calculator - Kraftwerk (That one is for Adam.)
10. Cars - Gary Numan
11. Walk On - U2
12. Failure - Alfie
13. Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
14. we can't remember the the title of this one - Moby
15. Rush - Big Audio Dynamite
16. Safety Dance - The Echoing Green

It's going to be fabulous.

In an effort to keep the bulk of my week heartbreak-free, I would like to thank all those who are cooperating with the theme of "Bad News Tuesday". If I get no more bad news this week, yesterday will have been a success. Something is going down, though I am not sure exactly what yet.

Song of the Day:
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
I love being responsible for getting a song stuck in someone's head. (Try whistling "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega sometime and wait to see how long it takes to catch someone else whistling it.) So this morning Ted and I were trying to think of the name of this band and could absolutely not come up with it. I said, "I know what it is. It is three little words... like Right Said Fred or something." Then a little while later he got mad at me for getting this song stuck in his head. (And incidently, the band was Callbox... which isn't three words at all. But a compound word could be considered two little words smushed together, right?)

0 Comments:

Post a comment