Monday, December 24, 2001

I survived the trip back to Iowa on Saturday. Left my house at 6:15 am and got to my parents' driveway at 10:30 pm. Long day.

Snow here. That sucks a lot. I am so cold.
Sioux Center, IANashville, TN
12°F
33°F
Mostly Cloudy
Feels Like: -2°F
Mostly Clear
Feels Like: 26°F

Email Quote That Made Me Laugh Out Loud:
"I have surgically attached my passport to my butt. (I wonder if that would make it an assport?)"

I spent 6 hours tonight with people I knew in high school. I see Barbara every time I come home... and I used to live with Nate... but the others I hadn't seen probably in a good three years or so. Fun times. We went through our senior yearbook to figure out what everyone else was doing now. 46 out of the 86 people in my class are married or have been married since we graduated. We believe Jess is going for the coveted Last-Person-to-Get-Married title.

I have never really had any big anticipation for my birthday. This year is really no different. The fact that I have reached the big 25-year milestone must say something. Just not quite sure what. I wonder if there are sites dedicated to Christmas babies...

  • To Be Born on Christmas

  • The Exquisite Pain of a Christmas Birthday
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a comment