Saturday, December 15, 2001

The guy doesn't read. He gets a book as a gift and says, "That was the one gift I was hoping I wouldn't get. I'm a drummer. I don't really read. I have books; I just don't really read them." I'm still disappointed in that guy. How ungrateful. And what is he trying to imply by his drummer comment? I know plenty of smart drummers. Well, at least two.

Friday Five

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? For the most part, I wanted to be an actress... until high school when that morphed into more of an interest in technical theatre. Except when I was 16, I decided I wanted to tour with a band as their merchandise manager.
2. Do you have any nicknames? Dani, Yandell, Donna (from That 70's Show)
3. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? That I would have better financial-organization skills.
4. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? I have a friend who buys too much from informercials. With the amount of grief I give her about it, I don't think I could ever cross over into informercial-buying.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Driving to Indy first thing in the morning. Manda and I are going to do some Christmas shopping in the afternoon. Getting Mama Carolla's for dinner... mmmm... Then Jack's not-so-surprise birthday party at night. Driving back here first thing Sunday morning. Staff Christmas party in the evening and possibly another party after that one.

Work to do. :)

0 Comments:

Post a comment