Friday, November 30, 2001

Yay! My first ever Mirror Project submission is up.


I have forgotten to rate the past couple episodes of 24. This week's episode was good, but not nearly as intense as last week's was... therefore, I will only give it six kiefers:


I am thoroughly disturbed about something here. I feel like a grandma complaining about how the kids these days have it so easy, but today I have to say that is true. Only, I guess I should say that the kids down south have it so easy.

According to my local NBC affiliate WSMV:
Benton County Schools Closed
Christian County Schools Opening 1 hour late
Henry County Schools Closed
Hope Center Buses not running
Houston County Schools Closed
Stewart County Schools Closed
Trigg County Schools Closed


It is only raining here people! Goodness. Up in Iowa, we would have an entire night of freezing rain with three inches of fresh snowcover over that, and we would be praying for even a late start. It is currently 60°F here with an expected high of 66°F. Granted, it is raining like a banshee, and we are in a flood watch... but still! They are only forecasting it to get down to 47°F... and that will probably be at 11:47pm. Southerners... I tell ya!

0 Comments:

Post a comment