Friday, November 09, 2001

So call me sappy. I went to see The Lost Dogs last night. (Another perk of this job: free tickets to cool shows.) I was such a big Gene Eugene fan, but I never really got into The Lost Dogs. But man, those guys were amazing. Pure Americana. They did a song that they wrote in Gene's memory, and it made me a little misty-eyed. *sniff* I only wish I could have seen them when he was still alive.

I ran into Lance and Keith from Big Fat Jam there. That was cool. I was like... "umm, I have a picture of you guys hanging in my kitchen." It was funny. Had to be there. (In fact, it is the picture to the right.) So they are down here recording this week, and I am hoping to run by the studio tonight to check them out. Rock! They said the album should be out in February... get it!



Song of the Day:
Return to Me - Dean Martin

I was at the ATM this morning, and there was an option "Return my card"... so this song came to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a comment