Saturday, December 01, 2001

On my way to work this morning, I followed a van with "God Bless America -- Love It or Leave It" on the back windows.

Then I read about some apartment complex that is requesting tenants to take down their flags. ''During one of the inspections, I suggested to the management that we put out a flier saying that the time has gone by for displaying flags and other things," said the property manager in the interview. Hmm... I don't see anything wrong with a tastefully displayed flag. As long as it is done properly. (See my gripe on that issue from a couple months ago.)

Is tomorrow really December? I am in December denial. Somehow it just doesn't feel right down here. Garland and wreaths look strangely out of place when running around in short sleeves. I can't imagine how those kiwis do it in New Zealand. :)

Friday Five

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Totinos Cheese Party Pizza
2. Do you ever get up for a midnight snack? not at all
3. What's your favorite dessert? My mom makes the best strawberry dessert thing that I always request as my birthday "cake" since I hate cake. I am also going to learn to make tiramisu one of these days.
4. Tell us something about you that would surprise us. well, on the food topic, I have never in my entire life eaten an entire peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I have tried a couple bites now and then throughout the years, but those would probably only add up to not even half a sandwich. The whole concept just grosses me out.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Manda is coming down for the weekend! Yay! Tomorrow she is making me take Glamour Shots with her against my will. Chinese food is in order at some point. Possibly going to see fellow tomorrow night.

Song of the Day:
Sarah's Song