Friday, November 16, 2001

My eyes will barely focus on the screen. I will explain more later. For now:

Friday Five

1. Name five things in your refrigerator:
distilled water, half an onion, leftover mac-n-cheese-n-corn, carrots, a bag of gummie worms that had melted and have now reformed into one solid chunk (long story)
2. Name five things in your freezer: coffee, chicken voila, almond patties, punch, cheese taquitos
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink: trashcan, vases, dishwashing liquid, trashbags, sponges
4. Name five things around your computer: well, my computer goes where I go, though I am mostly on the couch when I'm with it at home. Therefore: pillow, blanket, sweater, dictionary, coffee mug
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Goodness, it's Friday already. I need to sleep again. Actually, I just need to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a comment