Wednesday, November 14, 2001

My dear Tasheesh, I am sorry. I had to call Jack at the end of "Beat It" to remind him that we are still learning the dance for that no matter if I have to drive to Florida next year to do it. When I came back everything was frozen, and I cannot log back in. I love you, dear sister. Thanks for listening to me.

I decided I could not miss 24 tonight, since I am taping all of Michael Jackson anyway.

I saw the entire episode this time. Let me comment more on the interesting concept they have going here. The tag line is "Every second counts." Tonight's episodes represented the events between 1am and 2am on such and such a date. The average television series has right around 25 episodes... so by the season finale, we will have seen about one day. The six episodes when Kiefer is sleeping could be a little boring.

I have to say that I do not mind the little boxes so much anymore, now that I am getting into the idea that it is "real time". Several events really surprised me, so I have to give it eight kiefers.



The end? Hello? Talk about a wrench being thrown in there! If you want to know what I am talking about, you can watch the encore on Friday night at 9pm/8 Central Friday night on FOX.

I'll talk about my Michael after I have seen the whole thing clearly tomorrow night.

Quote of the Moment: "It sounds like a force to be reckoned with, like you Danielle." Haha! Thanks, Adam!

Is $20 too much for a Knight Rider t-shirt?

I brought my roll of self-portraits in to be developed today. So hopefully I will have something to add to The Mirror Project soon. I also met a very nice gentleman from New Orleans there who gave me photo pointers... for instance, Kodak Royal film will give the best flesh tones.


Song of the Day:
Sacred Emotion - Donny Osmond
~~Like a river flowing into the ocean
I can feel you coming back to me~~

Heard this in OfficeMax today. Great tune... back in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a comment