Tuesday, November 06, 2001

In 50 years, I will gather my grandchildren on my lap and tell them about the time I saw gasoline for $.99 a gallon... back in 2001 driving through Indianapolis. Craziness. And to think that almost two months ago it was nearing $2 a gallon.

This is disturbing: 'Tiger Man' wants skin graft. I love baby tigers and all, but if I start talking about tattooing myself head to toe, please have me committed.

I used to find pictures of long lost twins for Christian musicians. I'll have to dig up some of my old gems... but in looking for a sound sample of my song o' the day, I came across this photo of Kula Shaker:



You have to admit that Crispian Mills (second from right) looks strangely like he could be a long lost brother of that dude from Plus One (Gabe Combs, below).



Song of the Day:
303 - Kula Shaker

~~I've got to, got to get to some place I've not been
Headless guru in the night show me what you mean!
In the land of summer sun we have just begun
Perfect picture card scene, changing all that has been.~~

0 Comments:

Post a comment