Thursday, November 08, 2001

I'm normally not a big television watcher. I usually have the music going instead. But for some reason last night, I turned it on while I was waiting for a phone call. I caught the last half hour of the new FOX show 24. Now, I always thought that FOX had kinda crappy programming. I have never been a huge Ally fan. The only reason I watched McBeal and Boston Public was because my best friend in Indy was a diehard Monday-night-watcher of those. Anyway, I am off the point.

I just love Keifer Sutherland, so I think I am going to have to make a point to watch this one. Is he not just one of the most beautiful people in the world? He's such a tough guy. I cannot believe that I get to see him every week on my little t.v. set.

I missed the first part of the show, so I am still a little foggy about what was ultimately going on... but I liked it. I give it seven out of ten keifers.


It probably should only be six keifers, because there were a couple things I didn't like:
#1. I'm not sure I enjoy all the boxes when people are making phone calls. I do not know why; I just was not thrilled with that.
#2. The exploding airplane could have been a little tasteless considering the current mental state of the nation. Apparently they had to edit the pilot after the attacks, so I guess it showed more of the actual explosion before... but still. For some, I am sure it is way too soon.

But since it was a pleasant surprise, I give it the extra keifer.

You can watch the encore presentation of the pilot on Friday night at 9PM/8C. Fox should be paying me for my advertising here. :)

And in honor of the one year anniversary of the beginning of the whole election fiasco, I bring you HangingWithChad.com. Goodness... that lasted just about forever, didn't it? I voted for Bush, and I think is doing a fabulous job. Just look at his Gallup Poll Job Approval Ratings. He was up to an unprecidented 90% approval rating... beating out the earlier all-time high of 89% set by his father.

Quote of the Day:
"isn't it funny how 'doing' and 'boing' are spelled the same but sound so different? i want to start pronouncing 'doing' like 'boing'."

Hmm... Tennessee is not one of the Healthiest States in America. It ranks 44th... down from 41st last year. Iowa is on the rise -- 8th this year, compared to 12th last year. Maybe I should move back home.



Song of the Day:
Black Cat - Janet Jackson
We never really had pets in our house, but we had an old shop cat at my dad's office named Mr. Black. He died.

0 Comments:

Post a comment